Cost of living in Jilin City, China vs Santiago, Chile
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,556 prices entered by 437 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 108.108 CLP / CNY
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jilin City (China) is 26% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,150,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,599,112 (14,792元) in Jilin City.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $85 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Paris costs €100 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$600,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)