Cost of living in Jammu, India vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 5,637 prices entered by 457 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 9.490 CLP / INR
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jammu (India) is 40% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,250,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,341,113 (₨141,316) in Jammu.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €54 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 26,554 (about 1 hour ago)