Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,859 prices entered by 387 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.19447 CLP / COP
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 49% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,330,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,178,322 (COL$6,059,271) in Ibague.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sogamoso costs COL$7,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 6,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 9,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,800 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 158 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)