Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,756 prices entered by 378 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 271.258 CLP / BYN
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 54% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,340,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,079,031 (3,978 BYN) in Homyel.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £750 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Harare costs $4.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Manama costs Dinar 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gunsan costs ₩1,125,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (about 2 hours ago)