Cost of living in Hefei, China vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,706 prices entered by 374 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 108.585 CLP / CNY
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hefei (China) is 22% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,210,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,727,187 (15,906元) in Hefei.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanning costs 20元 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$750,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,600 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €800 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Curitiba costs R$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £750 (about 2 hours ago)