Cost of living in Havana, Cuba vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 23%|
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 707.396 CLP / CUC *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 6,794 prices entered by 503 different people.
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 5% more expensive than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,358,151 (3,334 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,250,000 in Santiago.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.71 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,761 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tashkent costs 28,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São José dos Campos costs R$ 5.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Southampton costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)