Cost of living in Hangzhou, China vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,727 prices entered by 383 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 108.242 CLP / CNY
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 11% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,380,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$2,114,469 (19,535元) in Hangzhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.35 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,017 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,800,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,990 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$50,000 (about 4 hours ago)