Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran vs Santiago, Chile
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,473 prices entered by 436 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01652 CLP / IRR *
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 42% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,430,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,412,865 (﷼ 85,546,483) in Hamadan.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luanda costs 5,500 Kz (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nuremberg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (about 2 hours ago)