Cost of living in Haikou, China vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,718 prices entered by 376 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 108.242 CLP / CNY
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haikou (China) is 29% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,520,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,788,619 (16,524元) in Haikou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £7 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$39,644 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brussels costs €28 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Paris costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sendai costs ¥3,990 (about 2 hours ago)