Cost of living in Gwalior, India vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,556 prices entered by 444 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 9.511 CLP / INR
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 42% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,290,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,325,203 (₨139,330) in Gwalior.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 45 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zaragoza costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)