Cost of living in Gwalior, India vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,727 prices entered by 385 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 9.417 CLP / INR
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 42% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,220,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,284,167 (₨136,366) in Gwalior.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Valparaiso costs CH$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Orlando, Florida costs $3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Astana costs 63 KZT (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €1,000 (about 3 hours ago)