Cost of living in Guntur, India vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,714 prices entered by 382 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 9.337 CLP / INR
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 52% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,360,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,143,564 (₨122,474) in Guntur.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5,046 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trujillo costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Jaipur costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 2 hours ago)