Cost of living in Guiyang, China vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,486 prices entered by 437 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 109.638 CLP / CNY
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 30% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,160,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,520,784 (13,871元) in Guiyang.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ljubljana costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,030 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Budapest costs 189,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 300,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,009 (about 2 hours ago)