Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 21% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 26%|
Are you moving to Guadalajara? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Guadalajara of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Barbara, California costs $30 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Phoenix, Arizona costs $49 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 399 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 150 Kz (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 5 hours ago)