Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,495 prices entered by 440 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 9.493 CLP / INR
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 49% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,230,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,143,446 (₨120,452) in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ahmedabad costs ₨329 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $2,700 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $2,580 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rosario costs ARS $205 (about 4 hours ago)