Cost of living in Fes, Morocco vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,805 prices entered by 382 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 73.286 CLP / MAD
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 31% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,240,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,551,475 (21,170 Dirham) in Fes.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Munich costs €700 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prishtina costs €400 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨8 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q63 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Goiânia costs R$ 99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (about 3 hours ago)