Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,787 prices entered by 380 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 126.323 CLP / BRL
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 52% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,100,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,013,940 (R$ 8,027) in Feira de Santana.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Madrid costs €120 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,422 (about 3 hours ago)