Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,707 prices entered by 377 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 842.096 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 14% more expensive than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,425,502 (€2,880) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,120,000 in Santiago.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Santiago de Cali costs COL$300,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Agartala costs ₨800 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tirana costs 150 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Munich costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Istanbul costs 1.50TL (about 3 hours ago)