Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,548 prices entered by 439 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.301 CLP / XAF
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is about the same as in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,290,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$2,219,218 (1,706,406 Franc) in Douala.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Pereira costs COL$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Riga costs €38 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)