Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 22% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 47%|
Are you moving to Dhaka? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Dhaka of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 720 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in La Serena costs CH$2,600 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 35 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Sydney costs AU$333 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$850,000 (about 3 hours ago)