Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,804 prices entered by 381 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.629 CLP / KRW
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 17% more expensive than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,483,235 (₩3,949,351) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,130,000 in Santiago.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Linares costs CH$250,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 62,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (about 2 hours ago)