Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 38%|
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 125.155 CLP / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 5,987 prices entered by 497 different people.
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 35% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$18 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copiapó costs CH$7,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manchester costs £1.23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1,242 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ankara costs 4,499TL (about 1 hour ago)