Cost of living in Córdoba, Argentina vs Santiago, Chile
WARNING! Córdoba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Córdoba.
|Personal Care||- 49%|
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 8.571 CLP / ARS *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 6,191 prices entered by 481 different people.
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 49% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,430,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,243,989 (ARS $145,143) in Córdoba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Roseau, Dominica costs EC$1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanliurfa costs 20TL (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Le Mans costs €40 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brest costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palm Springs, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)