Cost of living in Coimbatore, India vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 59%|
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 9.429 CLP / INR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,943 prices entered by 398 different people.
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbatore (India) is 48% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,370,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,230,602 (₨130,519) in Coimbatore.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Gothenburg costs 795 kr (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Faro costs €2.25 (26 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Saint Petersburg costs руб 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 80 kr (about 1 hour ago)