Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 31%|
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 101.485 CLP / BOB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 5,385 prices entered by 414 different people.
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 30% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,180,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,521,921 ($b14,997) in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Goiânia costs R$ 99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 4 hours ago)