Cost of living in Chongqing, China vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,757 prices entered by 376 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 108.585 CLP / CNY
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 22% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,270,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,777,095 (16,366元) in Chongqing.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €700 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Orlando, Florida costs $7 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,728 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Diego, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Lagos costs 500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)