Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,601 prices entered by 438 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 8.257 CLP / BDT
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 36% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,340,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,499,784 (Taka 181,639) in Chittagong.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,015,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 280 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Melbourne costs AU$115 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Neuquén costs ARS $265 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)