Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,774 prices entered by 373 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 8.392 CLP / BDT
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 35% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,380,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,556,036 (Taka 185,422) in Chittagong.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nottingham costs £712 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Hamamatsu costs ¥10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lyon costs €0.83 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Copenhagen costs kr12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (about 3 hours ago)