Cost of living in Chaozhou, China vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,715 prices entered by 373 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 108.439 CLP / CNY
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaozhou (China) is about the same as in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,490,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$2,397,543 (22,110元) in Chaozhou.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 55 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $98 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in León costs Mex$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $1,009 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 3 hours ago)