Cost of living in Changde, China vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,555 prices entered by 436 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 108.108 CLP / CNY
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changde (China) is 10% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,430,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$2,197,585 (20,328元) in Changde.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tepic costs Mex$ 18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Luís costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Skopje costs 400 ден (about 3 hours ago)