Cost of living in Busan, South Korea vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 5,585 prices entered by 438 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.625 CLP / KRW
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 18% more expensive than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,890,073 (₩4,625,096) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,440,000 in Santiago.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manchester costs £40 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Iasi costs 400 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Eilat costs 5.20 ₪ (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$11 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php280 (about 4 hours ago)