Cost of living in Busan, South Korea vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,866 prices entered by 389 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.624 CLP / KRW
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 19% more expensive than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,602,467 (₩4,171,528) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,190,000 in Santiago.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Osorno costs CH$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vina Causino costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago costs Php350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Talcahuano costs CH$50 (about 1 hour ago)