Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Santiago, Chile
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||- 46%|
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 8.551 CLP / ARS *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 12,157 prices entered by 1,128 different people.
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 40% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,170,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,303,568 (ARS $152,439) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arkhangelsk costs руб 1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 220 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €350 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)