Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 10%|
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.337 CLP / HUF
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 5,352 prices entered by 453 different people.
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 14% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Compostela costs €700 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Governador Valadares costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)