Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 977.322 CLP / GBP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,820 prices entered by 398 different people.
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 60% more expensive than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,704,047 (£3,790) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,310,000 in Santiago.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanning costs 20元 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$750,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,600 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €800 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Curitiba costs R$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £750 (about 2 hours ago)