Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,805 prices entered by 382 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.286 CLP / XAF
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 95% more expensive than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,685,691 (3,642,508 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,400,000 in Santiago.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 400 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Madras costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in São Carlos costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)