Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Santiago (Chile)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
Are you moving to Boise, Idaho? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Boise, Idaho of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 450 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Antonio, Texas costs $8 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Singapore costs SGD $2,300 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 25 FJ$ (about 5 hours ago)