Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 23% cheaper than in Santiago, Chile (Chile)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 15%|
Are you moving to Bogotá? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Bogotá of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Santiago, Chile? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Oxford costs £1.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 141 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago, Chile costs CH$12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $15,000 (about 3 hours ago)