Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 30% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 24%|
Are you moving to Bogotá? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Bogotá of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pereira costs COL$60,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Caracas costs $1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Santa Ana, California costs $1.59 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiang Mai costs 34 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 15,000 (about 3 hours ago)