Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,600 prices entered by 454 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 975.727 CLP / GBP
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 63% more expensive than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,607,006 (£3,697) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,210,000 in Santiago.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$30,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨589 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nantucket costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10 (about 2 hours ago)