Cost of living in Bhilai, India vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,605 prices entered by 447 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 9.774 CLP / INR
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 53% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,340,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,089,293 (₨111,448) in Bhilai.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $200 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Welkom costs R 31 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 850 (13 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Faisalabad costs ₨44 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Berlin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)