Cost of living in Berlin (Germany) is 55% more expensive than in Santiago (Chile)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
Are you moving to Berlin? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Berlin of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4,238 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 7 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$15,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Manaus costs R$ 13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 294,841TL (about 3 hours ago)