Cost of living in Belém, Brazil vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,864 prices entered by 385 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 125.509 CLP / BRL
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 40% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,520,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,518,612 (R$ 12,100) in Belém.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Curitiba costs R$ 11 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £750 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Harare costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Manama costs Dinar 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gunsan costs ₩1,125,000 (about 1 hour ago)