Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 5%|
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 108.242 CLP / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,927 prices entered by 410 different people.
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 4% more expensive than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,428,516 (22,436元) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,330,000 in Santiago.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.35 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,017 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,800,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,990 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$50,000 (about 4 hours ago)