Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 44% more expensive than in Santiago (Chile)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
Are you moving to Barcelona? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Barcelona of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$200,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in The Hague costs €31,480 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Tokyo costs ¥13,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 125 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩12,000 (about 5 hours ago)