Cost of living in Baotou, China vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,468 prices entered by 434 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 109.197 CLP / CNY
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baotou (China) is 12% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,400,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$2,102,579 (19,255元) in Baotou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of local cheese in Kingston costs C$14 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuluá costs COL$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)