Cost of living in Banjarmasin, Indonesia vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,473 prices entered by 436 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04910 CLP / IDR
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banjarmasin (Indonesia) is 22% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,230,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,746,283 (Rp 35,563,713) in Banjarmasin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$30,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨589 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,211 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nantucket costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10 (about 2 hours ago)