Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,498 prices entered by 439 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05005 CLP / IDR
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 22% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,430,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,902,984 (Rp 38,024,158) in Balikpapan.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Moscow costs руб 1,241 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Dubai costs Dirham 9 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Maceió costs R$ 921 (about 2 hours ago)