Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,713 prices entered by 376 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04838 CLP / IDR
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 24% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,510,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,913,767 (Rp 39,557,406) in Balikpapan.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr200,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $650 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 5,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 140,000 (about 3 hours ago)