Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 39%|
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 408.285 CLP / AZN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 5,268 prices entered by 435 different people.
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 42% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,130,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,243,828 (3,046 ман) in Baku.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chemnitz costs €0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 4 hours ago)