Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt vs Santiago, Chile
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,717 prices entered by 375 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 45.460 CLP / EGP
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 31% cheaper than in Santiago (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,340,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about CH$1,611,396 (E£ 35,446) in Asyut.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sendai costs ¥3,990 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nantes costs €420 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 258 (about 4 hours ago)